Tuesday 21 May 2013

Story of me #2

Again im here! hehe

kan share sikit some news that make me feel so excited =D mau tahu??last week was a week full of love story for me hehe tapi bukan love story of mine, love story pasal org lain hahahaha my baby faezah dah bertemu kekasih hati yang ia waiting for selama ni... sweet sangat la... but after ia ada abang sayang nya atu, makin kuat jealous tia jua.. payah kan bemanja arah my baby rifhan and baby amal if we chatting dWeChat since baby faezah always get jealous haha kamu ada WeChat tak?? hehe another love story, about my beloved cousin Kaka Ayai yang also finally meet her soulmate.. im the one yang feel so excited to know about that hahaha n i guess im the one yang 1st to know about that happy news from  my Kaka Ayai hehehe lucky me! can't wait to meet her with her future husband.. 

im happy for both my bestfriend, faezah and my beloved cousin, kaka ayai =)
Ya Allah, Mudahan jodoh mereka bersama orang yang mereka sayang & cinta kekal sampai ke alam perkahwinan dan sehingga hujung nyawa. Aamiin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment