Sunday 17 March 2013

I like you ...

Day by day, I fall for you.. what should I do?!?

Can't you see it? She loves you more than you could imagine. It's in her eyes, it's in her voice, it's in her smile. She's so different when you're around. So much happier =)
Why do I keep running from the truth when all I ever think about is youu? I try and try to walk away but I know this crush ain't gonna go away =S

People say "why do you like him?" and honestly, i don't know, but there's just something about him and I just can't let him go.

I'm just a girl who never even crosses his mind.

xoxo, lina..



4 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah ada 4 followers dah ^^ lina jgn lupa follow them back ye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lina boleh join segmen2 (see my recent entries) utk blogwalking ke blog lain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next time u need to explain about segmen thing..inda lina phm fae :s

      Delete